1. Akhila, D.S., Madhu K Mani., Praveen Rai., Kelly Condon., Leigh Owens and Indrani Karunasagar., 2015. Antisense RNA mediated protection from white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) infection in Pacific white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei. Aquaculture., 435: 306–309.
2. Akhila, D.S., Praveen Rai., Madhu K Mani., Krishna B Kumar., Iddya Karunasagar and Indrani Karunasagar., 2014. Protection of Litopenaeus vannamei against white spot syndrome virus using bacterially expressed recombinant envelope proteins VP39 and VP28. Israeli journal of aquaculture., 67:1-11
3. Chandranaik, B. M., Rathnamma, D., Patil, S. S., Ranganatha, S., Ramesh., Kovi, C., Akhila, D. S., Isloor, S., Renukaprasad, C. and Prabhudas, K., 2014. Epidemiology of bovine herpes virus-1 under different housing practices in cattle breeding stations., Indian Journal of Animal Sciences., 84 (2): 103–107.
4. Chandranaik, B. M., Rathnamma, D., Patil, S. S., Ranganatha, S., Ramesh., Kovi, C., Akhila, D. S., Isloor, S., Renukaprasad, C. and Prabhudas, K., 2014. Cloning of partial glycoprotein B gene and molecular epidemiological studies of bovine herpes virus -1 isolates. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences., 84 (2): 108–114.
5. Raveendra Hegde., Shrikrishna Isloor.,I. Nithin Prabhu., B. R. Shome D.Rathnamma., V. V. S. Suryanarayana., S. Yatiraj., C. Renuka Prasad., N. Krishnaveni., S. Sundareshan., D. S. Akhila., A. R. Gomes., Nagendra., R. Hegde., 2013. Incidence of subclinical mastitis and prevalence of major mastitis pathogens in organized farms and unorganized sectors. Indian Journal of Microbiology., 53(3): 315–320.
6. Shridhar Malladi, Arun M. Isloor A, Shrikrishna Isloor. and D.S. Akhila., 2013. Synthesis, characterization and antibacterial activity of some new pyrazole based Schiff bases. Arabian Journal of chemistry., 6(3):335–340.
7. R. Sunagar, P.V. Deshpande, A. Rizwan, A.D. Sannejal, S. Sundareshan, D.B Rawool, S.B Barbuddhe ,M.K. Jhala, A.S. Bannalikar, D.M. Mugalikan, V.J. Kumari,K Dhanalakshmi,Y.N Reddy, P.P. Rao, C. Babra, J.G. Tiwari, T.K Mukkur, P. Constanthino, J.D.Wetherali, S. Isloor, N.R. Hegde., 2013. Differentiation of Staphylococcus aureus and Staphylococcus epidermidis by PCR for the fibrinogen binding protein gene. Journal of Dairy Science., 96(5): 2857-65.
Dr Anurag Sharma, PhD
1. Morin-Poulard I, Sharma A, Louradour I, Vanzo N, Vincent A, Crozatier M (2016). Vascular control of the Drosophila hematopoietic niche: role of Slit/Robo signalling. Nature communications doi:101038/ncomms11634.
2. Mishra M, Sharma A, Shukla AK, Kumar R, Dwivedi UN, Chowdhuri DK (2014). Genotoxicity of dichlorvos in strains of Drosophila melanogaster defective in DNA repair. Mutation Research/Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis 15;766 :35-41.
3. Sharma A, M Mishra, AK Shukla, R Kumar, MZ Abdin, Chowdhuri DK (2012). Organochlorine pesticide, endosulfan induced cellular and organismal response in Drosophila melanogaster. Journal of Hazardous Materials 221-222, 275–287.
4. Mishra M, Sharma A, Murthy RC, Dwivedi UN, Chowdhuri DK (2012). Transcriptomic analysis provides insights on hexavalent chromium induced DNA double strand breaks and their possible repair in midgut cells of Drosophila melanogaster larvae. Mutation Research/Fundamental and Molecular Mechanisms of Mutagenesis 747-748:28-39.
5. Goyal R, Tripathi SK, Tyagi S, Sharma A, Ram KR, Chowdhuri DK, Shukla YK, Kumar P, Gupta KC (2012). Linear PEI nanoparticles: efficient pDNA/siRNA carriers in vitro and in vivo. Nanomedicine: 8(2):167-75.
6. Sharma A, Mishra M, Ravi Ram K, Kumar R, Abdin MZ, Chowdhuri DK (2011). Transcriptome analysis provides insights for understanding the adverse effects of endosulfan in Drosophila melanogaster. Chemosphere 82: 370-376.
7. Sharma A, Mishra M, Shukla AK, Chowdhuri DK (2011). Validation and application of Drosophila melanogaster as an in vivo model for the detection of double strand breaks by neutral Comet assay. Mutation Research/ Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis 721: 142-146.
8. Singh MP, Mishra M, Sharma A, Shukla AK, Mudiam MK, Patel DK, Ram KR, Chowdhuri DK (2011). Genotoxicity and apoptosis in Drosophila melanogaster exposed to benzene, toluene and xylene: Attenuation by quercetin and curcumin. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology 253: 14-30.
9. Mishra M, Sharma A, Dwivedi UN, Chowdhuri DK (2011). Tracing the tracks of genotoxicity by trivalent and hexavalent Chromium in Drosophila melanogaster. Mutation Research/ Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis 722: 44-51.
10. Goyal R, Tripathi SK, Tyagi S, Sharma A, Kumar P, Ram KR, Chowdhuri DK, Shukla Y, Gupta KC (2011). In vitro and in vivo evaluation of linear polyethylenimine nonoparticles. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology 7: 52-53.
11. Gupta SC, Mishra M, Sharma A, Deepak Balaji TG, Kumar R, Mishra RK, Chowdhuri DK. (2010) Chlorpyrifos induces apoptosis and DNA damage in Drosophila through generation of reactive oxygen species. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 73: 1415-1423.
12. Gupta SC, Sharma A, Mishra M, Mishra RK, Chowdhuri DK. (2010) Heat shock proteins in toxicology: how close and how far?. Life Sciences 86: 377-384.
13. Siddique HR, Sharma A, Gupta SC, Murthy RC, Dhawan A, Saxena DK, Chowdhuri DK. (2008) DNA damage induced by industrial solid waste leachates in Drosophila melanogaster: A mechanistic approach. Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis 49: 206-216