M SC (FOOD SAFETY & BIOTECHNOLOGY)
Bachelor's degree of 3 years duration in Basic/Applied Biological Sciences, Biomedical/Bioscience/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Agricultural Sciences/Food & Nutrition/Environmental Science/Veterinary Science/Fisheries Science/Medical Imaging Technology/Operation Theatre Technology/Medical Lab Technology/BE or B Tech in Biotechnology / Medical/Dental/Pharmacy and any other equivalent life science degrees of any Board/University with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
Intake & Duration
Duration: 2 yrs
Documents to be produced
Commencement of course
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std Marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Degree Marks cards of all the years-Original + 3 attested copies
- Degree/ Provisional Degree certificate issued by the University – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Migration certificate from the University of the institution last studied
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs – passport size 05, stamp size-05
The course commences as per the date prescribed by the University, most likely in the second week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.