M SC (BIO MEDICAL SCIENCE)
A Candidate with three years of Bachelors degree in Basic/Applied Biological Sciences :Biomedical/Bioscience/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Agricultural Sciences/Food and Nutrition/Environmental Science/Veterinary Science/Fisheries Science/Medical Imaging Technology/Operation Theatre Technology/Medical Lab Technology/BE-Biotechnology/B Tech Biotechnology /Medical/Dental/Pharmacy and any other equivalent life science degrees of any Board/University or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board or University with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
Intake & Duration
Duration: 2 yrs
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std Marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Degree Marks cards of all the years-Original + 3 attested copies
- Degree/ Provisional Degree certificate issued by the University – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Migration certificate from the University of the institution last studied
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs – passport size 05, stamp size-05
Commencement of course
The course commences as per the date prescribed by the University, most likely in the second week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.